Technology- Comfy Study 2

Today’s period was a shortened one because of the early dismissal day. Even though it was a short period, it was a very productive period for me. I managed to cut out 7 pieces from my templates I made. These 7 pieces form the bottom drawer. After sanding them to their original size, I tried to piece these pieces together to from a box, somehow it didn’t work. But somehow I still manged to tape a box together, even though this box has holes on sides and doesn’t really fit properly. This problem can be fixed next lesson by sanding my pieces down to size.


Marking the template onto the wood
Cutting out the Templates
Cutting out the template

Final product- stuck together with tape

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s