Today I decided to crap my old composition as it didn’t take me anywhere and decided to start a new one. This time instead of adding all the instruments that I want all at once, I decided to just start with the piano and a few percussion instruments. Then after developing the melody and the base on the piano, I pictured what insturnments would go well with the melody then experimented by adding to it. This makes it much more logical and easier for me to continue with my melody without worrying with what insturnments I should place it as. I believe that I shall continue to use this method to complete my composition. The melody is going strong and I am trying to sync the music with the video right now.